Mark Lefko talk about:
- Redefining sustainability as more than just going green
- Why the “fake it until you make” mantra can apply to sustainability
- What is “social license” and how it can drive communities to impressive heights
- The essential principles to sustainability practices
- How leadership can flourish with sustainability
- The triple bottom line: people, planet, and profit (what you need to know)
This is the first of our two-part special podcast episodes. Mark Lefko is a renowned business leadership strategist who coaches the world’s top corporate CEOs, presidents and executives on working with their teams and creating long-term value.
In his new book, Global Sustainability: 21 CEOs Show How to Do Well by Doing Good Mark seeks to inspire business executives to leverage sustainability leadership practices, teaching them how to do well while doing good.
Mark has coached and mentored more than 100 CEOs and company presidents, bringing with him 35 years of real-world C-level business experience. A thought leader in the fields of leadership and sustainability, Mark serves on several advisory boards and is known for his high-energy, insightful speaking engagements.
As the Founder and CEO of Lefko Group, one of the nation’s leading facilitation firms, he has led ountless strategic planning retreats, corporate think tanks, roundtables and peer groups.
“Conscious leadership is really about the triple bottom line. It’s about people, it’s about the planet and it’s about profit.”Mark Lefko