Dr. Pauline Hili talks about:
- How the skin is impacted by the environment around us.
- Why the skin is an important organ that can indicate the state of our health.
- Why it is important to use ingredients the skin recognises within skin care products.
- What challenges eco-entrepreneurs face and why we should embed sustainability practices into an organisation from the start.
- How, even as a small company, we can influence the way things are done and effect change.
Dr Pauline Hili is the founder and director of Natural Products Factory, and one of the UK’s top organic skincare experts. She has published numerous research papers, and is the author of the book “The Antimicrobial Properties of Essential Oils”. Dr Hili attained Fellow status with the Royal Society of Chemistry in 2009.
In 2012 she created Nourish Skin Range, which is brings together of all her knowledge of how the skin works and her expertise in developing high-tech natural and organic formulas. Combined they deliver visible results and nurture skin in the most natural way possible.
An award-winning Certified Organic skincare range, Nourish products use natural plant extracts and superfoods to protect, support and stimulate the skin’s natural processes.
“It’s really about saying “I want to create a company that has a sustainability gene in its DNA.” At that point every process and everything that’s done has that gene copied through it.” Dr. Pauline Hili