• How asking yourself empowering questions can help you make a greater impact
• What the three levels of impact we can make are
• Why we need to work on our beliefs and values to create successful behaviour change
• How a multi-sensory approach to communication creates more impact
• Why you need to become your own best friend to make a greater impact
Born and raised in outback Australia, Cameron has turned his dream and passion for helping others into a socially conscious company that empowers people across the globe to make a greater impact.
In 2016, he sold or donated 99% of the things he used to own and embarked on a global quest to show first hand, that how we run our companies, live our lives and utilise our unique talents & strengths, determines our future as a species and the well-being of our planet.
Through the talks he gives, people he coaches, and music & short films he creates that have an audience in 195 countries, Cameron discusses important topics including human potential, creative thinking, sustainability and relationship development.
The greatest risk to humanity is apathy – the loss of hope. People stop caring and they stop connecting to the planet. One of the biggest challenges that we have is thinking that we’re not connected to the planet and it takes us out of alignment with the planet even more.Cameron Brown