Stephen Dunn, COO of Ecosse EV explains:
- The inspiration behind creating a 100% electric car (TESLA!) chauffeur service
- The benefits of using TELSA cars
- Why it’s essential to combine high quality service with electric cars
- How this can help companies enhance their CSR strategies
- Why education is essential in the adoption of Electric Cars
Stephen is COO of Edinburgh based ground transportation company Ecosse EV. He has 20 years involvement at senior management levels in the chauffeur industry, customer service and hospitality trade.
Glasgow born, but living in East Lothian, he combines working from home and days at the office – which is situated within the Rural Centre at Ingliston.
Stephen has a passion for the service industry and when the opportunity presented itself to offer this unique (to Scotland) service, in an industry he loves, he had to take it!
“Electric cars are 100% eco-friendly. They’re running on a clean energy source. Basically, they’re the best option out there and they’re contributing to a healthy and green climate.” Stephen Dunn