Jen Perry, founder and designer of Jelt Belt talks about:
- The inspiration behind Jelt’s patent-pending sustainable belt design
- How Jelt’s belts saves plastic from the ocean and creates job opportunities for women offenders
- Why Jelt’s mission to give back drives the business forward
- The challenges involved in setting up a sustainable fashion brand that gives back
- Why it’s never too late to follow your dreams
Jen Perry is the owner and inventor of Jelt’s belt, a modern-retro function belt that’s perfect for hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, traveling and everyday fashion. Jelt belts are made from 100% recycled water bottles, have a patent-pending buckle design that won’t show a bulge under fitted shirts and an inner gel that grips to pants.
The best part of the Jelt brand is their commitment to giving back—to organizations supporting veterans, children and the environment. Jelt are also making a difference with our Montana manufacturing, which helps incarcerated women gain valuable job skills and build self confidence, prior to release.
Jelt is dedicated to making a difference by enhancing lives with responsible and sustainable fashion.