Join Tom Ranken, President and CEO of the CleanTech Alliance to find out:
- Why research and development is key to the CleanTech Industry;
- The importance of creating better, faster, cheaper and cleaner solutions;
- What it takes to bring new technology to market;
- Why it’s important to understand the value to both customers and the market when developing new technology;
- The challenges facing those in the CleanTech Industry and how to overcome them.
Tom is President & CEO of the CleanTech Alliance. Under his leadership, membership has grown by a factor of eight to 300 companies, research institutions, and other organizations in six U.S. states and two Canadian provinces. Prior to joining the Alliance, Tom co-founded and was CEO of VizX Labs, a cloud-based bioinformatics company. Earlier, he led a team that turned around and doubled the size of Axio Research. He directed public affairs at Immunex and was President of the Washington Biotechnology & Biomedical Association (now Life Science Washington).