Join Bill Browning from Terrapin Bright Green to discover:
- The ways in which nature can help us innovate with our products and our people;
- The financial impact of being inspired by nature’s own capacity for creativity and innovation;
- How we can use technology to evolve our buildings into living ecosystems that benefit the planet;
- The simple ways in which you can start tapping into nature now in your business;
- What science is telling us about how we interact with our environment
Bill Browning is one of the green building and real estate industry’s foremost thinkers and strategists, and an advocate for sustainable design solutions at all levels of business, government, and civil society. His expertise has been sought out by organizations as diverse as Fortune 500 companies, leading universities, non-profit organizations, the U.S. military, and foreign governments. (NP)
Together with Rick Cook and Bob Fox of the prestigious firm COOKFOX Architects, Bill founded Terrapin Bright Green in 2006 and welcomed Chris Garvin, an accomplished green architect to the firm shortly after.
Today, Terrapin Bright Green is a trusted consulting firm to major corporations and developers, governments and other organisations seeking to answer the challenges of high-performance design in the 21st century.
Terrapin believes that reconnecting people with the environment will lead to a healthy, prosperous, and regenerative future for all and leverages high-performance design, whole systems thinking along with research in biophilic design, bio-inspired innovation and ecological design to make this a reality.