Join Tabitha Jayne, Founder of EarthSelf to find out about:
- Why burnout is the biggest threat to an engaged workforce
- Her own personal journey and recovery from burnout in business
- What you need to prioritise in your calendar to prevent burnout
- The importance of creating a sustainable culture in your workplace
- Why work and life can no longer be separate in leadership and team development
Tabitha Jayne is a strategist in transformational change with a focus on innovation and leadership informed and inspired by the natural world.
Over the years, she has worked with a range of people in sustainable businessfrom social enterprises to start-ups, small business to corporate, non-profitsto emerging leaders. She has helped clients clarify purpose and mission, ensure their values drive their decisions, helped design new business models and identified ways to amplify both profit margin and social/environmental impact. She has also helped clients develop coaching programs for both leaders and teams with a focus on virtual leadership and team development as well as helping business leaders and teams to overcome burnout in business.
She is known for her direct Scottish straight-talk (which may or may not include swearing), her uncanny ability to see the essence of what needs to change in order for evolution to occur and has been called “a force of nature”.