Join Deepak Shukla, Founder & CEO of Pearl Lemon to find out:
- Why being sustainable can be intuitive in practice
- The power of asking “why” in helping to change the way we work
- The importance of win-win solutions in being sustainable
- Why its key to recognise our emotional driver behind becoming sustainable
- The need to look at the long-term benefits of being sustainable
- How the language around sustainability can intimidate people
- How to communicate your drive to be sustainable successfully
- The benefits of ‘cherry-picking’ your approach to being more sustainable
- Why quick wins in being sustainable are essential
Deepak Shukla, the founder of a remote-working SEO agency, developed his business model in response to his growing desire to be more sustainable.
As a marathon and ultramarathon runner and city-born “outdoorist”, much of his time has been spent plodding roads, beaches, mountains and streets and observing the impact of pollution in various cities around the world.
Through leveraging technology, Deepak has been able to create a successful virtual team that creates a lower carbon footprint on the planet.