Join Joan Michaelson, Leadership Coach & Host of Green Connections Radio to find out:
- Why sustainable businesses tend to have more women in leadership roles
- The reason there are more opportunities for women in sustainable business
- Why women make career decisions differently to men
- The challenges facing women in the green industry
- How negative self-talk can hold women back from advancing their career
- The importance of keeping your skill set up to date
- Why self-care is essential for success
- Key actions to take to advance your career
- Why applicant tracking systems can work against women
- The surprising reason women can be more innovative than men
- Why women can dismiss and undervalue their accomplishments
Joan Bryna Michelson, MBA is an award-winning business and communications leader, public speaker and host of the acclaimed podcast series, Green Connections Radio™. The show was chosen in 2015 as one of the top six podcasts by USA Today, especially for business travelers. On GC, she has engaging, insightful discussions with top innovators and leaders in the “green” and energy space, especially women.
Joan is a specialist in the “green” space and a lifelong advocate for women in leadership. She has worked with: Chrysler’s Global Electric Motorcars, the U.S. Department of Energy, Clean Energy Alliance, Earth Day Network, Global Environment Fund, National Council for Science and the Environment, international environmental consulting firm Marstel-Day, LAMTA, American Express and Deloitte.
Joan also earned positive Page One coverage in The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post, and top coverage in Time magazine, Consumer Reports, and The LA Times, on CNN Money, CBS News, and “The Today Show,” CleanTechnica, TriplePundit, and others.