In the midst of trouble and difficulties, finding moments of aliveness of joy and magic are what makes life – life!
We are living and working in a complex world where the constant demands and pressure of our job heavily affects how we live our lives. We actually need more conscious and sustainable leaders in institutions and organizations to help support people commit to awareness, learning, change, growth, and action.
On today’s episode of Sustainable, I talk about coaching and nature with Kay Young. We focus on how nature enhances one’s coaching practice and why this is very relevant and needed in the corporate world.
She’s deeply passionate about leadership,
Kay shares how nature has played an important role in her coaching journey and how she utilizes it to help others find meaning and joy in their work and life.
In this episode you will learn:
- How nature enhances Kay’s coaching practice and why it’s needed in businesses
- The stages to achieve clarity and focus
- The benefits of bringing nature into coaching in the corporate world and how she discovered it
- How nature reminds us of the forgotten aspect of wholeness in the workplace
- The deeper sense of awareness and aliveness in nature due to the sensory experience it provides
- Coaching as the catalyst to move someone forward
- We as human beings are interconnected nature
- How support can make changes possible
- How nature experiences influenced and impacted the work that she does.
- Awareness IQ
More about Kay Young
Kay Young is a leadership coach and supervisor, with public and private sector clients. She has extensive senior management experience, including: working at NHS Board Director level; developing high profile executive coaching and leadership development
Kay is currently a member of the Faculty Team for the Academy of Executive Coaching, facilitating the Coaching Skills Certificate, and Practitioner Diploma
She recently completed her training in gestalt psychotherapy
Connect with Kay Young
- David Whyte