What will it take for you to create a long-term sustainable future for yourself, your business/organisation and the Earth itself?
Business is changing. If you want to become a market leader in the 21st century then you need to consider people and planet alongside profit.
A new way of leading your business is needed. If you want a sustainable future for your business, then you need to create a sustainable workplace for your employees.
You need to manage the impact of change within the world at the same time as managing your business.
Encourage disruptive thinking. Enable creativity and innovation.
Understand and respond to opportunities and challenges.
Build win-win relationships that enable you do more for less.
Yet you’re so busy working in your business/organisation that it’s hard to step back and be strategic.
Sustainable High-Performance Assessment and Implementation
We help you to strategically:
- Assess your business’ strengths
- Identify the gaps for improvement
- Create a customised plan that gets you results
Delivered in partnership with Quality Scotland, a non-profit organisation who works with over 250 Scottish organisations in public, private and non-profit sectors.
Quality Scotland brings a wealth of experience to ensure that your business becomes capable of sustainable high-performance.
Together, an Earthself coach and a Quality Scotland mentor take you through an in-depth assessment of your organisation using the EFQM Excellence Model for improvement and innovation in business.
We create a customised plan to help you improve your business then coach and mentor you to ensure you get the results you need.
We are currently looking for 3 Scottish SME Businesses to take part in a pilot project starting January 2020
8 month journey of business transformation in three stages. Creating case studies highlighting the power of the EFQM Excellence Model in the SME sector.
- 6 week business review
- 2hr weekly session
- Customised plan for improvement
- 6 month coaching and mentoring
- Fortnightly sessions
- Accountability and Action
- Final Evaluation
- 2hr session
- Identify improvements and result
“Working with Earthself & Quality Scotland has elevated our capacity for success through new understanding and implementation of holistic know-how. Any creative endeavour can benefit from the Excellence Framework.” Stef Jenzeh, Co-founder & Co-CEO, Magnation Water Technologies
EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management) Model
This guides growth and transformation to ensure they deliver tangible results.
With over 50,000 users in 60 countries and 30 sectors, the EFQM Model is one of the most widely used management frameworks on Earth.
It helps you to:
- Anticipate, address and respond to change and chaos
- Create a culture of improvement and innovation
- Be a sustainable and socially responsible business
- Achieve success through agility, adaptation and evolution
- View your business/organisation as a whole system within a dynamic living world
- Build a better future for people, for communities, for your business and the Earth