How do you transform your organisation to remain relevant, regenerative and resilient while contributing successfully to creating a sustainable world?
This is one of the key questions facing leaders looking out over the volatile, uncertain and increasingly complex landscape of the 21st Century.
EarthSelf works with purpose-driven leadership teams in start-ups, scale-ups, SME’s, public, non-profits and corporate organisations to create, customise and embed organisational transformation.
We use our proprietary NATUREConnected Framework to support you in developing your own solutions as you integrate the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) fully into your business.
Our coaching with nature approach is designed to embed the sustainable transformation of your organisation through your team.
Imagine what the future of your organisation could be if:
- You have an adaptive business model that enables you to scale your success while meeting the future requirements of society and planet;
- Every person within your organisation is developing to reach their full potential and working together to realise the organisation’s purpose?
Like many other businesses, you’re taking action towards this but you’re not getting the results you want.
The SDGs are complex and maybe you’re not sure they’re relevant for your business. Or you’ve started to embed them into your organisation and realise just how much more work you need to do.
Maybe it’s taking too long, people are overwhelmed with change and your progress is faltering because of unexpected events and operational demands?
You’re not sure what to do next.
Transform Your Organisation in Harmony with Nature
At EarthSelf, we recognise this and it’s why we created our NATUREConnected Framework for organisational transformation.
It gives you a set of principles to apply that enables you to take full ownership of your own transformational journey.
We recognise that you are the experts in your own business. When you learn to model and map your business ecosystem from the Earth’s own you start to create new ways of working.
This helps you to transform, embedding creative problem-solving and innovation into the heart of how you work.
It also enables you to increase agility and responsiveness in an uncertain climate. By coaching with nature, and tapping into 3.8 billion years of wisdom through the entire process, we ensure that all your decisions sustain people, planet and profit.
Grounded in Evidence-based Methodology
Our coaching with nature approach embeds well-being, resilience and sustainability into human and organisational transformation. To put nature at the core of our business operations requires us to put nature at the heart of the people who work there first. Healthy people create healthy organisations that contribute to a healthy planet.
Supporting You to Scale Organisational Transformation
Our NATUREConnected Framework for Organisational Transformation is a multi-systemic approach developed from a thematic analysis of a number of emerging movements within sustainable development.
We start by working with you to help you evolve your thinking in alignment with how nature works. We explore how your current leadership style is impacting results within the organisation. We then assess your current organisational functions with the following criteria:
- How are you reporting and communicating your results both within and without your organisation?
- How are you measuring and monitoring your KPI’s towards people, planet and profit?
- How clear are your priorities for your organisation and how do they relate to the current state of the ecosystem in which you operate?
- Which SDGs have you identified as most relevant for your organisation and to what extent have you committed to working towards them?
- How clearly has your organisation identified and expressed its purpose, values and impact within its operations?
- To what extent are these aligned with the SDGs and do they influence the objectives you set?
- How do you manage your human and natural resources effectively towards your objectives?
- How does the human/nature relationship enhance and support your resources and objectives?
- What key feedback and feedforward loops do you have the drive success towards your objectives?
- How are you integrating the SDGs into all aspects of your business?
From here, we coach you to develop a pathway to transforming your organisation working simultaneously from the top-down and bottom-up.
As you start to implement change, we coach you to sense, respond and adapt to changes in a way that increases trust and safety within your entire organisation and across your stakeholders.
We then measure the effectiveness of your approach and adjust as required before supporting you to scale transformation throughout your entire organisation through leveraging the power of your leaders and teams.